Interfaces, Classes and Traits
- Validates that access was performed by specified user or any user that can impersonate as this user.
- Adds cross-origin resource sharing headers as configured server-wide.
- Validates that request has proper forgery protection token.
- Validates that access was performed by user that has access to the specified domain.
- Returns HTTP 401 if no session is defined by other means like BasicAuth, or KeyHeaderAuth.
- Validates that access was performed by user with the specified role.